Financing Your Dental Care
As your local dentist, Troy Bartels, DDS is committed to providing high-quality care at a fair price. We always want our services to be convenient and accessible, and we firmly believe that everyone deserves a happy, healthy smile. No matter your budget, we’ll work with you to get you the smile of your dreams.
New Patient Specials
Regular exams and cleanings are important, which is why we’re offering two new patient specials.
Our office is very insurance friendly. Our team is knowledgeable about dental insurance, so we are happy to file and track your claims for you so you can get the most out of your benefits. Please be sure to bring your insurance card or information to each appointment so we can be sure our information is up-to-date.
We are happy to accept the following insurance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Blue Advantage
- Delta Dental
- Maverest (including Aetna, Ameritas, Guardian, Humana, Lincoln, Metlife, Principal, and United Healthcare)
- Dental Health Alliance/Sun Life Financial (including Aetna, Assurant, and United Concordia)
If your insurance plan isn’t listed, don’t worry – we accept all insurances. Call our office with your insurance information to find out what your benefits are!
CareCredit® Patient Financing
Patients without dental insurance or with large out-of-pocket expenses can use CareCredit to finance their dental expenses. CareCredit works a lot like a credit card but is used for health care costs.
- Easy online application
- Extended payment plans available
- Low and zero-interest payment plans for applicants who qualify
- Not just for dental care expenses – use at your family doctor, eye doctor, and even veterinarian
Bartels Discount Plan
Plan Total Annual Cost:
Individual + Spouse: $500
Individual + up to 2 children: $600
Individual + Spouse + 3 or more children: $800
Our Bartels Discount Plan was designed to help patients without insurance still have access to cost-effective dental care. In fact, many patients find that our plan is more practical than dental insurance and has more benefits!
Annual Benefits for Members:
- 2 routine cleanings
- 2 exams and oral cancer screenings
- 1 set of X-rays
- 1 panoramic/3D image
- 2 fluoride treatments
- 15% off all other services
On top of these benefits, you won’t have to deal with any waiting periods and there is no allotted discount limit. The plan offers significant savings for both individuals and families, so contact us to enroll today!